As an IT professional, you should be able to call the shots when it comes to your technology. Our CXtec engineers provide pre- and post-sales support to help you make the most informed decisions for your current and future investments – and they create a ton of educational materials to further assist you.
We know you’re busy keeping things up and running, so let us help with the ever-expanding learning curve. With these resources at your fingertips, you can decide what’s best for your specific business needs and technology infrastructures.
These helpful guides help you make smart, informed decisions with your technology infrastructure. Look no further than CXtec when it comes time to Redefine IT Strategy™.
- Meeting 40/100G Ethernet and 32GFC, 128GFCp Light Budgets with a Structured Cabling Design (pdf)
- The Impact of Emerging Data Rates on Layer One Fiber Cabling Infrastructures (pdf)
- Specifying Fiber Infrastructure as a Critical Network Component (pdf)
- Conflicts in Data Center Fiber Structured Cabling Standards (pdf)
- Passive Optical Port Replication in the Data Center (pdf)
- Taking Your Network to 40/100G Ethernet (pdf)
- Data Center Structured Cabling Guide (pdf)
Find answers to all of your network cabling questions from the experts. Our CABLExpress® division has a wealth of great data center industry insights, resources, and expertise to guide you through any layer one solution.
Find out how CXtec's expertise helps you Redefine IT Strategy™ (pdf)