Many hardware vendors are only there for the sale – once that register rings you’re pretty much on your own. But that’s not how we do things at CXtec.
We’re here for the life cycle of your technology investment.
That means we help you manage your networking infrastructure throughout its lifetime. Our LIFECYCLExpress® program:
- Helps you find value in your used hardware
- Protects your sensitive data
- Keeps your used hardware out of landfills
We offer cash or credit on account for your used information technology products. And with nearly 40 years in the industry, we have the expertise to handle your equipment safely and securely.
Safeguarding your sensitive information is a top priority, and our process ensures it doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. We wipe all hardware and software clean of data and reset it to factory defaults.
Then we use that hardware to create equal2new®, our own brand of certified pre-owned networking and voice equipment. We pass that value right back onto you by helping you buy the gear you need at prices up to 90% off list. And we back our equal2new equipment with the industry's best lifetime warranty. It's just another example of how we're there to support you and your technology for its lifetime.
That’s life cycle management – and it’s how we help you achieve Technology @ Your Pace®.
- Avoid space issues: We’ll help you stop crowding all of your extra closet or office space with your networking technology surplus items.
- Eliminate security concerns: There’s often a lot of important and sensitive information left on surplus IT equipment and a myriad of regulations governing how you handle it. We make sure that your technology configurations are cleared and reset to factory defaults – so your info is gone and your peace of mind isn’t.
- Help the environment: With the growing concerns surrounding the environment, you can make sure your used technology hardware doesn’t end up in a landfill illegally.
- Earn money back for old equipment: We offer cash or credit on account for your used networking and voice hardware – and no one pays more.
We won't allow your hardware to go without support. That's why we offer RapidCare® third-party maintenance (TPM) - our next-business-day advance hardware replacement program.
RapidCare costs as much as 50% less than OEM maintenance programs, and we provide free shipping on both inbound and outbound products. Our experts have the experience to help you determine if a hybrid maintenance solution of OEM support, TPM, and spares is right for your organization. You get the support you need, when you need it.
We know that every organization manages the life of their IT assets differently. We’ve spent nearly 40 years understanding the complexities of doing just that. We understand the value of keeping what works, upgrading when business objectives demand it and capturing value when market conditions are at their highest. We care about your technology infrastructure and business needs.
So we provide IT asset disposal, metal reclamation and data destruction services. We understand the complexity of today’s network infrastructures and product end-of-life strategies, and we dispose of your discarded IT assets in a legal and environmentally responsible manner.
CXtec’s LIFECYCLExpress program offers easy options to help with your network technology life cycle management. One of the easiest is CXtec's Green Cube® cardboard box. Perfect for smaller quantities of equipment, the Green Cube lets you load up to 1,000 pounds of networking hardware in one box.
Here's how it works. You send us your surplus networking and voice equipment, we determine which will be refurbished as equal2new hardware and which will be recycled responsibly, and you get the peace of mind of knowing your technology has been handled correctly.