Since 1998, CXtec's equal2new® equipment has been the industry's only brand to offer a lifetime warranty with advance replacement as long as you own it.
Confidence – that’s what our lifetime warranty is all about. We have confidence in our process so we know we’re providing reliable equipment. You get the confidence of a full lifetime warranty as standard business practice to know you’re covered no matter what.
Advance replacement as long as you own your products
Free shipping on replacements
Huge inventory and same-day shipping
We put our money where our mouth is when it comes to the quality of equal2new. We were the first in the industry to offer a lifetime warranty in 1998.
With the equal2new warranty, you’re covered with advance replacement for as long as you own your equipment - and we provide free inbound and outbound shipping on returns.
You get unrivaled peace of mind and the key to ensuring maximum uptime on your technology.
- Advance replacement throughout your hardware's lifetime – your replacement hardware will be on its way before you’ve shipped the original unit
- Free inbound and outbound shipping of replacements
- High-quality equipment backed by financial reserves
- Access to manufacturer-trained technical support staff, with hundreds of certifications
- Product management expertise for planning support
- Huge inventory of equal2new products and same-day shipping available
- Asset recovery services offering cash or credit on account for a wide variety of your used network and voice equipment
All equal2new products can be backed by RapidCare®, our next-business-day advance replacement program. It's simply one of the most cost-effective, reliable options to guarantee your hardware is protected and up and running in a flash.
And if speed and reliability alone aren't enough, RapidCare can also help you save money. RapidCare can cost as much as 50% less than OEM-sponsored maintenance programs.
Using a hybrid support solution is a smart way to ensure you right-size coverage throughout your network. Mission-critical devices in your core may require OEM support.
But a third-party maintenance (TPM) offering like RapidCare makes sense for edge technology, especially when all of your equal2new hardware is backed by a lifetime warranty throughout your hardware's lifetime.