Access to your cabling can be a challenge, especially in telecom closets or tight areas. You find yourself stretching high or on a ladder just to make a few simple connections. Having an enclosure that helps minimize this issue would really help.
CXtec offers a creative way to help you get easier access to your cabling. Our CABLExpress® RSD Series enclosures feature a recessed sliding drawer that allows you to access the fiber inside even when your enclosures are mounted high in your rack. This tilting drawer makes working high in a rack much easier.
In addition, RSD Series enclosures have an aluminum front door that helps protect your cabling no matter where you house your racks. That’s peace of mind that your cabling is safe and secure and ready to handle your needs.
- Slide-out, tilt-down drawer provides easy access
- Support up to 96 fibers in a 1U, 192 fibers in a 2U, and 384 fibers in 4U, saving valuable space
- 13-inch depth frees up room in rack
- Light weight allows for easier mounting
- Label card enables easy port identification
- Modular design allows for multiple connector types in each enclosure
- LC and SC couplers utilize state-of-the-art stable springs for minimal movement
- Internal cable managers maintain proper bend radius
- Enclosures accept up to 16 modules and/or adapter panels
- Maintain easy access to front, rear and top of enclosures
- Available with LC, SC, ST, MT-RJ, RJ45 or MTP® adapters
- Lifetime warranty comes standard with all CABLExpress brand products
|Size||Modules and/or Adapter Panels Accepted||Number of Ports||Fibers Supported|
Learn what structured cabling systems are and analyze the benefits you can reap from implementing them in this free white paper.