You’ve built your infrastructure around copper cabling, and you need to not only maintain it but take it to the next level. CXtec is ready to help you.
Our CABLExpress® copper trunks reduce your installation time and deliver a reliable, easy-to-use solution. Their plug-and-play design eliminates the need for field termination and maximizes your productivity. Available in standard size and mini CAT6 version, our copper trunks are fully customizable to your needs.
With breakout legs of just 0.148 inches in diameter, our mini CAT6 copper trunk is ideal for plugging directly into your hardware. This reduced diameter makes cable management easy, reduces congestion and allows for increased airflow in the data center.
|Standard Size||Mini CAT6|
|CAT6 plugs||CAT6 plugs|
|Lengths from 10 to 295 feet (in 1-foot increments)||Lengths from 5 to 30 feet (in 1-foot increments)|
|Breakout lengths from 12 to 48 inches (in 1-inch increments)||Breakout lengths from 12 to 48 inches (in 1-inch increments)|
- You receive test results with each copper trunk, and since it’s factory-terminated your results are guaranteed.
- Our copper trunks are TAA-compliant, so you can rest assured you're getting top quality.
- Port replication design simplifies cable management and leads to less wear and tear on expensive Ethernet ports.
- High-density, modular patch panels help provide reliable connections (24 port = 1 rack unit, 72 port = 2 rack units).
- Stagger your plugs for better cable management – snagless boots make for ease of cable routing.
- Lifetime warranty comes standard with all CABLExpress brand products.