Convinced that CXtec could be the right career move for you? We have openings throughout the year – if you’re energetic, driven and want to love coming into work every day, we encourage you to contact us.
We’re looking to build a community filled with incredibly vibrant, collaborative, and goal-oriented individuals to grow our amazing team. Come join us!
Do you wish to work for an organization that can take your career to the next level? With offices in Syracuse, NY, Norcross, GA, and our 70,000-square-foot Technology Certification and Distribution Center (TCDC), CXtec has many exciting opportunities available throughout the year. If you’re a dynamic, self-motivated professional with an entrepreneurial spirit that shares our vision and core values – we want you on our team.
Why you'll love coming to work every day...
For nearly 40 years, we have made it our mission to deliver exceptional value and customer support by providing quality networking hardware, business phones and network cabling at a pace and price that makes sense for our customers and their technology.
A thriving career is important but so is giving back to your community. That’s one of the reasons our employees feel so good about working at CXtec – our corporate culture and commitment to the community.
Honesty and integrity, teamwork, the entrepreneurial spirit, investing in our future, commitment to the community are the core values that shape our unique culture. With our “work hard, play hard” philosophy in mind, you can be confident that you’ll come to a fun workplace where two days are rarely the same – ensuring you an ever-growing future of challenges and diversity.
– eating area on-site with self-service vending market, free snacks and refrigerators to store last night’s leftovers for lunch
– on-site gym, nutritional and fitness classes from certified professionals, contests promoting healthy living and more
– outdoor space to enjoy breaks and lunch when the weather is warm
– make the workday a little more fun throughout the year
– stop by the breakrooms/coffee stations throughout our facilities and see what’s available
– allows employees and managers from any department to recognize and reward coworkers for going above and beyond
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally protected class and individuals will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, related to applying for employment, please contact Human Resources at 800-767-3282.