Let’s redefine your technology strategy together
In this climate of diversified IT responsibilities, CXtec is helping organizations worldwide rethink how they build, support, decommission, and upgrade their technology infrastructures.
CXtec provides complete life cycle management – our commitment to discovering creative ways for you to recover value at every stage of your technology investment.
Our life cycle management offerings focus on:
- IT asset disposition services that maximize value and safeguard your sensitive info
- Blended solutions of new and the world’s best pre-owned infrastructure hardware that deliver quality, reliability and savings
- High-performance data center cabling solutions that are scalable and ready to handle generations of technology applications
- Expert professional services to help maximize your investments and focus your time on what's most important
- Flexible third-party maintenance options to lower OPEX and right-size your support
With 40 years of experience in the industry, no one can come close to the expertise we provide.
The more you learn about CXtec, the more you'll realize we're a partner that enables your success.
Atlantix Global Systems, a division of CXtec Inc., provides responsible methods of streamlining the IT and data center decommission process that maximize ROI, save time, and ensure 100% data removal for every asset. Atlantix Global’s IT asset disposition services allow organizations of all sizes worldwide to maximize the residual market value of their used technology assets.
Learn more at www.atlantixglobal.com.
CABLExpress, a division of CXtec Inc., manufactures high-performance cabling, data center infrastructure products, and structured cabling solutions. The award-winning CABLExpress Multi-Path™ System handles multiple cabling light path solutions resulting in little disruption or added cost. The CABLExpress Skinny-Trunk® Solution is a high-density, fiber optic product line that helps organizations maximize business value and prepare their layer one infrastructures for future generations of upgrades.
Learn more at www.cablexpress.com.
Our mission is to create world-class brands of hardware, maintenance and support alternatives that allow you to maximize your technology life cycle.
- Extend the useful life of your equipment
- Get the best solutions at the best price
- Have choices on how to invest your technology budget
- Empower you to customize blended solutions specific to your needs
- Customize support for your needs
- Reduce your reliance on OEM offerings
- Recover value for your used hardware
- Protect your critical assets
- Make your job simpler and free up time and budget
Learn more about CXtec’s mission and core values here.
- More than 40 years in business
- Locations worldwide
- 250,000+ square feet of technical and inventory space
- ISO 9001:2015-certified Quality Management System
- Certified R2:2013 electronics recycler
- 60+ technology consultants
- 15 languages spoken in our sales group
- Worldwide logistics capabilities
- More than 130 IT professionals on staff
- Same-day shipping available
- Online order tracking
- 40+ manufacturer-trained engineers
CXtec is a unique company, and we believe our people help make a difference both at work and in the community. We celebrate a culture that’s not quite like any other.
Learn more about CXtec’s unique culture here.
Our affiliate associations are some of the most resourceful, innovative organizations in the world – so that we can always maintain a high level of expertise.
Learn more about the associations CXtec is affiliated with here.
Our community involvement is at the heart of the corporate culture at CXtec. One of the reasons our team feels so good about working here is our deep commitment to our community.
Learn more about CXtec’s community efforts here.
Wanna talk to us? Get our physical and mailing addresses and directions to our World Headquarters and Technology Certification and Distribution Center (TCDC). You can also reach us by phone, email or on social media.
Read More >>
Convinced that CXtec could be the right career move for you? We have openings throughout the year – if you’re energetic, driven and want to love coming into work every day, we encourage you to contact us.Read More >>
Learn more about the team that helps drive CXtec Inc. and its divisions, CABLExpress and Atlantix Global Systems, forward ensuring the best experience for our customers, partners, and employees.Read More >>
Find out about what’s happening in the industry and at CXtec. Our newsroom is a one-stop spot to learn everything there is to know about our company.Read More >>
Get the scoop on where we’re headed next so we can meet you. CXtec exhibits at conferences throughout the year – we might be headed to a city near you. We also attend various events to show our community support for Central New York.Read More >>