When it comes to your technology and how it needs to function – you know best. CXtec understands the importance of getting your technology projects up and running smoothly. That’s why we prepare your devices in a controlled environment so they’re ready to install upon arrival.
Save yourself the investment in time and resources with CXtec’s easy and reliable staging and configuration services. Even before installation, our expert engineers are working to make things easier for you. We’ll provide you with equipment that meets all your specifications and is ready to install the moment it arrives.
Minimize risk, ensure a problem-free rollout and focus your team on business-critical tasks. Just pull it out of the box, plug it in, and go.
- Perform system code installations/upgrades
- Power-on assembled product to test hardware/module functionality and software recognition
- Leave power applied for minimum of 8 hours to eliminate marginal hardware
- Engineers aid in designing configuration to accomplish the functionality you need
- Load your configuration into equipment, then save it to product specific configuration memory
- Configuration is installed and tested by engineers using lab equipment as network simulators (frame relay, T-1s, firewalls, routers and switches)
- Engineers work with you and your staff to identify addressing, protocols, site locations, formats, and special applications