You have technology - we want it. And we're going to give you the best price for it.
It's just that simple.
Plus, working with CXtec is easy too.
Contact one of our asset recovery experts at 1.800.913.9467 or fill out a form for your surplus IT equipment here.
CXtec will provide the best value for your hardware, so you can use the money earned to maximize your budget and to spend your resources where they make the most sense – in the places that drive your business forward.
- Step 1: Fill out the form above to let us know what network or voice equipment you have.
- Step 2: We'll inventory your surplus equipment, provide expert advice on its value, and let you know how much it’s worth if you sell network equipment to us.
- Step 3: We’ll cover the shipping logistics for the equipment we buy from you. From simple UPS call tags or shipping out boxes, to full service pack-and-pick-ups with labor included – we’ve got it handled.
- Step 4: You can rest easy knowing your equipment undergoes a full data cleansing and is returned to factory defaults using an ISO 9001:2015-certified process.
- Step 5: You receive the highest market value for your used equipment in cash or credit on account to be used for your next purchase.
IT asset disposition is about more than just making a quick buck for your old gear (although the cash back is pretty awesome). Your “old” resources will help other organizations extend their technology life cycles and help you maximize your budget when you sell wireless routers or when you sell Cisco equipment of any type.
The equipment we buy from you will be fully cleaned and entered back into the marketplace as equal2new® solutions, our own brand of certified pre-owned networking and voice equipment. You can breathe easier knowing you’re reducing your carbon footprint and your e-waste isn’t sitting in a landfill.
The environment thanks you, and so do we when you sell used router or when you sell Cisco phones or any other used equipment for that matter. Go green to get green, and get paid now for your used network hardware.
For more helpful pointers, check out our tec Tips video tutorials to learn more!