The Value of a Hybrid Support Strategy
A definitive free guide to building customized support solutions
Employing a hybrid support strategy can help you right-size your support solution for your organization's unique needs. But what does a hybrid support model entail?
Hybrid support means using a combination of OEM support, third-party maintenance (TPM) offerings, and a spares program to provide coverage for your technology infrastructure.
CXtec has created the definitive guide to hybrid support to help you understand its value.
This free guide, The Value of a Hybrid Support Strategy, delves into:
- What is third-party maintenance (TPM)?
- The role of a spares program and the secondary market
- Finding the right combination for you
- The OEM service contract myth
- Real-world examples of how hybrid support can work
- How much a hybrid maintenance solution could save you
Fill out the quick form and get this guide delivered to your inbox in minutes.