Considering options when it comes to supporting and maintaining your network hardware is a wise choice. You can lower operating expenses, extend your budget and right-size your coverage with a hybrid support solution.
Ray Oliver, CXtec chief information officer and vice president of operations, delves into the benefits of third-party maintenance (TPM) and how it fits into the concept of a hybrid support solution in this podcast.
- How TPM is causing organizations to consider changes to their support strategies
- Ways TPM and hybrid support can positively impact your budget
- Where you can implement TPM in your technology infrastructure
- Best practice considerations for hybrid support
- Case studies highlighting successful uses of hybrid support solutions
Watch segments of this informative podcast at the links below:
- Hybrid Support Options - 2:42
- The Advantages of Third-Party Maintenance (TPM) - 3:40
- The Benefits of Asset Sweating - Extending Useful Life - 2:08
- Hybrid Support Considerations - 2:21
- Simplifying the Hardware Support Model - 2:36
- Hybrid Support Case Studies - 3:04
- Three Key Components of Hybrid Support - 2:08
Interested in delving further into the concepts of hybrid support and TPM? Download your free guide, The Value of a Hybrid Support Strategy, here.
- What is Third-Party Maintenance (TPM)? - Find out the definition of third-party maintenance.
- How much could a hybrid maintenance solution save you? - Learn more here.
- A hybrid support solution can make you the next Avenger - Ready to be a superhero? Check it out here.