Jim explains some features and capabilities of the Cisco 2960-X Series switch line, including port counts, PoE standards, software sets, stacking considerations, and more.
Nate discusses the new Cisco Multigigabit technology initiative to address bandwidth in Wave 2 of wireless standard 802.11ac.
Errol discusses step-by-step how to create a Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN).
William G. Pomeroy is founder and CEO of CXtec and TERACAI. In this role, he is dedicated to developing long-term strategies and ensuring the success of both companies.
Peter E. Belyea is president of CXtec and TERACAI, where he is responsible for driving strategic direction and leading the success of both organizations.
Barbara Ashkin is chief financial officer (CFO) and vice president of CXtec and TERACAI, where she is responsible for overseeing the strategic growth and financial success of both companies.
CXtec is a unique company, and we believe our people help make a difference both at work and in the community. We celebrate a culture that's not quite like any other.
One of CXtec's core values is our commitment to the community. We are passionate about giving, volunteering and raising awareness for organizations that change the community we live in for the better.
Convinced that CXtec could be the right career move for you? We have openings throughout the year - if you're energetic, driven and want to love coming into work every day, we encourage you to contact us.
- The Impact of Emerging Data Rates on Layer One Fiber Cabling Infrastructures (pdf)
- Specifying Fiber Infrastructure as a Critical Network Component (pdf)
- Conflicts in Data Center Fiber Structured Cabling Standards (pdf)
- Passive Optical Port Replication in the Data Center (pdf)
- Taking Your Network to 40/100G Ethernet (pdf)
- Data Center Structured Cabling Guide (pdf)