The CXtec team will be at the Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor & Asset Management Summit in Orlando, Florida September 5-7, 2018.
This year's conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to explore innovative practices, processes, and methodologies in today's ever evolving world of technology. Focus will be on balancing cost, risk, and speed to lead to profitability and growth for your IT organization.
The 2017 Hot Topics were:
- Top 10 universal negotiating tips and best practices
- Cost optimization techniques
- Cloud contract negotiation and price optimization
- IT cost transparency
- Negotiating software & Cloud contracts
- Taking technology procurement to the next level to support business innovation
- Building a proficient vendor management capability
- Evaluating and negotiating software license agreements and cloud contracts with megavendors
- Mastering IT budgeting and financial transparency
- Maturing competencies and transforming disciplines
To learn more click, here.