Representatives from CABLExpress, will be at the Data Center World Global Conference in San Antonio, Texas March 12-15, 2018. Stop by booth number 647 to meet our team!
Our CABLExpress data center infrastructure architect, Rob Jordan, will be speaking on Tuesday, March 13 at 1:50 p.m. and will discuss the topic, “ How to Plan for a Structured Cabling Plant to Support Ethernet based Storage with Software Defined Storage (SDS) Equipment." The session will define Software Define Storage (SDS) and look at how its deployed in todays networks. An emphasis on the cable plant as it relates to OM4, OM5 OS2 and copper will be discussed.
Data Center World Global 2018 provides individuals in the IT industry with an opportunity to come together and educate one another. This year's key topics on the 2018 agenda include:
- Data Center Design & Management
- IT Infrastructure Technologies
- Modern Data Center Strategies
- Security, Data Sovereignty, and Risk Management
- The Cutting Edge: IoT, Blockchain, Al, Edge Data Centers & More
- Professional Development
- Digital Transformation
- Data Center Industry Talent Acquisition
To learn more visit, http://global.datacenterworld.com