Join us for a Webinar on June 28
Increasing Data Center Performance Through Effective dB Loss Management
CABLExpress is hosting a webinar on June 28. Space is limited, so reserve your Webinar seat now!
As speed and throughput demands increase in the data center, your fiber optic cabling infrastructure must be able to perform up to standard. Part of your fiber optic cable performance includes effectively managing dB loss and loss budgets. It is important to know how much data you can afford to lose without sacrificing performance. During this webinar, we’ll explore dB and loss budgets.
In “Increasing Data Center Performance Through Effective dB Loss Management,” you will learn:
- What is dB loss and how does it relate to loss budgets?
- How does dB loss affect your data center fiber optic infrastructure?
- What are best practices in managing dB loss?
- How are new standards and technologies affecting loss budgets?
- Presented by Kent Goldsmith, Engineering Manager, CABLExpress
- Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012
- Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.