As a proud sponsor of NY Tech Summit, we love this event. It’s a unique information technology conference that really provides all who attend something valuable.
As the website so accurate states…
NY Tech Summit is upstate New York’s premier information technology conference, offering comprehensive educational programming, experienced industry speakers and valuable networking opportunities.
If you live or work anywhere within a reasonable driving distance and you are an IT professional you should be going to this event. If you aren’t registered yet, it’s not too late.
5 Reasons You Should Be Going to NY Tech Summit
- Compelling keynote speaker – This year at NY Tech Summit the keynote speaker is Scott McKain. He clearly reveals how to create the compelling connections between you and your customers that lead to enhanced profitability. His latest book, “Collapse of Distinction” was named by thirty major newspapers as one of the “Ten Best Business Books” of the year. Read more here.
- Network with peers – This event is great opportunity to talk with other IT professionals about all kinds of things. You can meet new people, discuss projects and get new information from people just like you.
- Latest trends from top vendors – There is a fantastic selection of exhibitors at this event. You can talk with people from such companies as Cisco, Dell, Juniper Networks, VMware and more.
- Learn, Learn, Learn – There are tons of learning opportunities at NY Tech Summit. The 2 days are filled with a wide range of courses. This year’s courses are in five tracks - Cloud & Virtualization, Data Center & Network Infrastructure, Unified Communications, Collaboration and Video, Security, Compliance and Business Continuance, Vertical Highlights. You can see a course schedule – click here.
- It’s Fun - This event is a good time. Year after year IT pros come back and say that they take away a lot from the event while enjoying themselves.
It’s not too late to register. Go to the website and sign up today.